Last year I posted an entry of My Favorite Latino Blogs and thought I would revisit the topic for 2010. The blogs mentioned in the 2009 post are still great ones so I recommend checking them out if you have not done so already. There are so many incredible Latino blogs out there, but I decided to limit this 2010 post to my top ten favorites.
- The Blog of Louis Pagan – Louis Pagan’s blog, Latino Rebranded: Social Media and Latinos, keeps up with the latest in industry news and trends.
- Efrain’s Corner – Efrain Ortiz Jr. shares thoughts, culture, information, and history related to Latinos and the Puerto Rican diaspora.
- Being Latino – a communication platform designed to educate, entertain and connect all peoples across the global Latino spectrum.
- Solpersona – Frankie De Soto’s blog studies modern Hispanic marketing and Latino culture.
- The Adventures of a NYCity Mama – Carol Cain catalogues her personal experiences as she travels, tastes, and discovers all the family-friendly things to do with her three kids in tow.
- My Feet Only Walk Forward – Brandon Lacy Campos, a gay poet, playwright, journalist, and amateur chef, chronicles his life’s journey with raw rants, raves, musings, and poetry.
- hisPANIC 2050 – Eric Navaja Cortes, a Colombiano and member of a Latino fraternity, blogs about “us” in the Estados Unidos with a touch of personality.
- The Jose Vilson – Vilson, an educator, writer, poet, web designer, and activist, blogs about education, politics, and everything in between.
- Inside My Head… – Latinegro openly and honestly evaluates everything in his life on the road to self redemption.
- The Sol Within – The thoughts and inspiration of Anna Rodriguez, a wife and mother who finally takes the leap into the writing life she’s always dreamed of.
I admire all of the Latino bloggers above. Each has something wonderful to share with the world and I’m sure you will connect with a few if not all. Please also check out the blogs/sites in my link exchange and blog list sections.
Feel free to leave a comment below on any of the Latino blogs listed or add one you think would be of interest to me and/or the readers of this blog. Thank you for supporting Latino bloggers.