The nice people at Jarritos provided me with the opportunity to try out all 11 flavors of their Mexican-made soda. I enjoyed them all, but my favorites were Mango, Mandarin, Strawberry, and Lemon-Lime. Jarritos are available throughout the United States and are less carbonated than popular soft drinks made in the U.S. or Canada. Jarritos originated in 1950 and is a popular brand of soft drink in Mexico. The drink is naturally flavored and one of the few soft drinks in the U.S. containing actual sugar cane rather than the controversial high fructose corn syrup. The drink comes in an array of traditional Mexican flavors including: Tamarind, Mandarin, Fruit Punch, Jamaica, Lime, Toronja, Guava, Pineapple, Strawberry, Mango, and Lemon-Lime. I enjoy supporting Latino-made products. Give Jarritos a try today!
- My Favorite Latino Blogs
- My Favorite Latino Blogs for 2010
- My Favorite Latino Blogs for 2011
- Bogota Latin Bistro & Mojito Bar in Brooklyn, NY
- LatISM NYC Conference Roundup
- Latinos Have Census Questions Around Race
- Bronx Borough President Carrión Joins Obama Administration