My family celebrated my mother’s 60th birthday recently at the incredible Bogota Latin Bistro & Mojito Bar in Park Slope, Brooklyn. The place, owned by Farid and George, is one of the hottest Latino restaurants in New York City. The friendly staff is dedicated to excellent service and the Colombian and South American food will satisfy the pickiest appetite. My Puerto Rican family praised the food and filled 15 seats in the restaurant. Everyone left the eatery echoing a repeat visit. The red beans threaten perfection and the Mango Mojito is my favorite drink in town. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with accents of Latino culture and history. The amazing murals can stand alone in any art studio and the music selection caps off the overall Latino experience.
- My Favorite Latino Blogs
- My Favorite Latino Blogs for 2010
- My Favorite Latino Blogs for 2011
- Bogota Latin Bistro & Mojito Bar in Brooklyn, NY
- LatISM NYC Conference Roundup
- Latinos Have Census Questions Around Race
- Bronx Borough President Carrión Joins Obama Administration