You still have a few days to take advantage of Restaurant Week in Brooklyn. I was able to participate last Friday when I visited my favorite Latin restaurant in New York City: Bogota Latin Bistro in Park Slope. This place continues to amaze me. It opened more than five years ago and it’s still going strong. The atmosphere is cozy, the music adds to the excellent decor, and the customer service is one of the best in the restaurant business. Bogota Latin Bistro that Friday night had crowds waiting to be seated and some without reservations had to find another place to eat. But there’s no place like Bogota Bistro. You have until Thursday night to enjoy the restaurant week specials, however Bogota Bistro is sure to be around for many more years to come. If you have not visited this Latin gem in Park Slope you’re really missing out in some fine food and a great dining experience.
- My Favorite Latino Blogs
- My Favorite Latino Blogs for 2010
- My Favorite Latino Blogs for 2011
- Bogota Latin Bistro & Mojito Bar in Brooklyn, NY
- LatISM NYC Conference Roundup
- Latinos Have Census Questions Around Race
- Bronx Borough President Carrión Joins Obama Administration