The 11th Annual Billboard Latin Music Awards will air on Telemundo on April 23rd at 7pm ET from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. The Billboard Latin Music Awards honor the most popular albums, songs, and performers in Latin music.
The title sponsor for the Billboard Latin Music Awards, State Farm, is giving away two (2) VIP passes to attend the awards show and the official after-party, round trip airfare to Miami, ground transportation to and from the show, a weekend stay at a South Beach hotel, a makeover, and $500 in cash.
If you want to participate in a red carpet mall experience and sign up to win a VIP trip for two to the Billboard Latin Music Awards star-studded show, you can do so on the following dates and locations:
• Miami: Miami International Mall (March 6-8), Dadeland Mall (March 13-15 and 20-22) and Aventura Mall (March 27-29)
• New York: Newport Centre, N.J. (March 6-8 and 13-15), Galleria at White Plains (March 20-22 and 27-29)
• Chicago: Gurnee Mills (March 6-8 and 13-15), Navy Pier Health and Lifestyle Expo (March 20-22), Chicago Latino Book and Latino Festival (March 28-29)
• Los Angeles: Ontario Mills (March 6-8), Del Amo Fashion Center (March 13-15, 20-22 and 27-29)
• Dallas: Irving Mall (March 6-8)
• Houston: The Galleria (March 13-15 and 20-22)
• San Antonio: Ingram Park (March 27-29)