So sad about Heath Ledger. I feel for him. Such potential lost so suddenly and unexpected. I of course did not know the man, but I am still sadden by his death. It just continues to show me that you never know when it is time for someone to go. You have to enjoy life. Generally this sentiment would go in my journal, but the current event of Ledger’s mysterious death fascinates me as it does the general public. What did he die of? What would take the life of a 28 year-old man? Such a waste. I hope there is some positive outcome to his death in the end. My thoughts and prayers go out to his young daughter and family. Ironic that he dies on the day the Oscar nominations are announced. His death also happened to occur on my birthday. What a coincidence. I will wait patiently until the toxicology report is out in a week or two. I hope it was just an accident. If not, then this will be an even more tragic story.
- New York Post Cartoon Crosses Racial Line
- Bronx Borough President Carrión Joins Obama Administration
- New iPhone Prices Are Not For Everyone
- AT&T vs. Verizon iPhone
- May You Rest in Peace, Heath Ledger
- MLK and Inauguration Day 2009
- New Ways to Search Online